- Pregnancy control to save money and feed cost.
- Roughly estimation: US$2000 feed cost can be saved for every 100 sows.
- Which means our scanner will pay for itself in less than half year, even if you have only 100 sows.
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Fetal Counting
- Fetal Age
- Fetal viability
- Fetal gender
- Ovarian structures
Evaluate stage of cycle Why is it worth having the L60 Convex?
You will quickly understand positive qualities of this machine designed to work in the field because: High-End Customers Always Say “NO” to the ultrasound Systems with Mechanical Sector Probes, and Prefer to the Electronic Probes which has:
- Superior Imaging Quality with 96 elements
- More Wider Scan Angle
- Longer Life-time
- No need to do oil-injecting all the time
- No possibility of the air-bubbles which affect image quality in Some Mechanical Probes
- More comfortable for animals without motor-motion
I-Scan is ideal for BMV ultrasound machines. Every veterinarian deserves to own this. You can see the image in bright sunlight or dark situations when I-Scan is sorn on your head and allows you to see the ultrasound image in front of your eyes!